SMB Sales Representative (Spanish)
Are you crazy about technology and looking to work with one of the fastest growing and most well respected companies in the industry? Do you have an interest in a career in sales and are you looking to join an organisation where you can learn from the best and push yourself to the highest level?
Dropbox builds simple, powerful products for people and businesses. 500 million people around the world use Dropbox to work the way they want, on any device, wherever they go. They are building the next great technology company and they are looking for world-class talent to achieve their vision.
You will be joining a collaborative and empathetic sales team, focused on understanding what businesses need to work better together. In this role, ability, drive and intelligence are more important than sales experience. You’ll learn from the best about all aspects of the sales cycle - from building awareness and generating leads via email campaigns to communicating value to customers and closing deals.
SMB Sales Responsibilities:
- Manage the full sales cycle
- Be the voice of the customer to the product team
- Prospect and identify key executives at target businesses and lay the foundation for a strong, long lasting relationship
- Manage, track, and report sales activities and results using Salesforce.com
- Believe no task is too small, and no task is too tall
SMB Sales Requirements:
- 0-3 years’ experience in sales, lead generation, and/or marketing a multitude of industries
- Fluency in English and Spanish
- Strong academic background with bachelor's degree
- Strong analytical, critical thinking and problem solving skills
- Team player with excellent collaboration skills
- Results driven while able to cultivate long-lasting relationships with clients across a multitude of industries
Want to know more about life inside Dropbox - http://bit.ly/1RS27hH
If you are interested in this position.. APPLY NOW!! Or if you have a friend who might be interested, tell them about this amazing opportunity!
If you have any questions please email me directly - email@example.com