Employee Engagement Advisor
7 days left
Our Client is a FTSE 100 business, provides 600 services across six continents and is the UK's leading engineering support services organisation.
Our Skills & Learning business is one of the UK's largest private sector providers of vocational and skills training working in partnership with major employers across the Service and Engineering sectors to help develop their people.
We're proud to be an award winning team, having picked up numerous accolades for the quality of our training. We're also recognised by Ofsted as a 'Good' training provider with expert staff who are well trained and supported effectively by their managers.
With ambitious growth plans, it's not surprising that we're looking for exceptional people to join our team.
We are now seeking to recruit a talented and motivated individual to join us as Employer Engagement Recruiter in the Liverpool region. This position is field based with travel across the region engaging with new businesses and existing accounts to promote our Apprenticeship solutions to employers operating predominately in the retail, hospitality and health & social care sectors
This is an excellent opportunity for the right candidate who can demonstrate a proven track record of consistently achieving sales oriented performance targets, strong customer/ business relationship skills and an ability to sell across multiple occupational sectors. The ideal candidate will have the ability to develop effective relationships with local companies and key accounts to generate apprenticeship starts.
* To proactively identify and engage with organisations to promote our clients Apprenticeship Programmes
* Generate apprenticeships leads within agreed timescale
* Maintain a high conversion rate from lead to Apprenticeship start
* Develop a network with schools, colleges, LEPS and JCP's to generate short term/ long term leads
* Attend Careers and other promotional events to engage with key stakeholders for apprenticeship leads
* Support job-seekers to match them to suitable local apprenticeship or trainee-ship vacancies
* Ensure the data management system is accurate & fully utilised for all leads
* Ensure the appropriate health & safety requirements are met by employers
* Ensure compliance with all internal and external procedures and quality measures
* Comply with and promote Health, Safety & Environment, Equality, Diversity & Inclusion, and Welfare & Safeguarding Policies at all times
Minimum requirements are:
* Proven track record of consistently achieving sales oriented performance targets
* Previous experience within a 'Business to Business' Sales environment
* Excellent IT skills, with the ability to work with an electronic data management programme
* Strong customer relationship development skills
* Proven track record of cross selling/up selling in multiple sectors
* Demonstrates excellent organisational skills and self-motivation
* Focused on delivering targets
* Knowledge of work based learning (Desirable)
* Industry related knowledge of Apprenticeships (Desirable)
Salary & Benefits
* A starting salary of £21,000
* Un-capped Bonus/Incentive scheme
* 35 Hours per week (flexible working)
* 25 days annual leave plus bank holidays
* Business mileage scheme
* Company car scheme option after 18 months
* Pension scheme
* Flexible benefits options such as childcare vouchers
Offers of employment are normally subject to satisfactory references and any other required pre-employment checks. In certain circumstances, successful applicants will need to satisfy security clearance requirements.
Once you have decided that this is the opportunity that will help take your career to the next level, I urge you to contact me on my email address or direct dial below as I have an immediate interview date on this position. However if you are not ready to apply or have additional questions please do not hesitate to call and discuss in confidence.
Apply for Employee Engagement Advisor
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly