Business Development Executive (Italian)
Are you crazy about technology and looking to work with one of the fastest growing and most well respected companies in the industry? Do you have an interest in a career in sales and are you looking to join an organisation where you can learn from the best and push yourself to the highest level?
Dropbox builds simple, powerful products for people and businesses. 500 million people around the world use Dropbox to work the way they want, on any device, wherever they go. They are building the next great technology company and they are looking for world-class talent to achieve their vision.
You will be joining a collaborative and empathetic sales team, focused on understanding what businesses need to work better together.
The Business Development role is all about generating lead volume for Italy for our mid-market and enterprise teams, while helping people understand the many ways in which technology can simplify their professional lives.
- Develop and qualify opportunities with medium to large businesses
- Prospect and identify key decision-makers at target companies and lay the foundation for a strong, long-lasting relationship
- Work closely with sales representatives to build a pipeline for their product
- Explain how to bring value to customers' storage and collaboration needs
- Delight every user with each interaction
- Believe no task is too small, and no task is too tall
- 0-3 years’ experience in sales, lead generation, and/or marketing a multitude of industries
- Fluency in English and Italian
- Strong academic background with bachelor's degree
- Avid technology user and a vocal technology evangelist
- Experience succeeding in a goal-driven environment
- Prior experience at Internet or SaaS companies (desirable)
- Working knowledge of Salesforce.com (advantage)
Want to know more about life inside Dropbox - http://bit.ly/1RS27hH
If you are interested in this position.. APPLY NOW!! Or if you have a friend who might be interested, tell them about this amazing opportunity!
If you have any questions please email me directly - email@example.com