Customer Service Advisor
Customer Service Advisor
Time for a new challenge? Ready to try something different? That’s exactly what you’ll get when you join the NewDay team as a Customer Service Advisor in Morley (near Leeds).
Whether you’re answering a call from someone who has a question about their account, or reviewing the application of someone who’d like to sign up for one of our services – you’ll deliver a fantastic customer service that’s simple, helpful and understanding. It’s as simple as that.
If you’ve not heard of us before, we’re the people behind the credit cards that you get from all kinds of big brand names – the likes of Amazon, TUI, Debenhams, Topshop, Topman, House of Fraser, Laura Ashley, Burton and Miss Selfridge. And we offer our own brands of credit cards too. It’s a challenging, fast-paced, supportive place to work; where you’ll have all the support and opportunities you need to reach your full potential.
Don’t worry if you’re new to this type of work, that’s not a problem at all. We’ll give you full training and ongoing support, so you’ll be fully equipped with everything you need to know right from day one. You’ll even have the chance to join our ASPIRE Development Programme, which will allow you to increase your earnings after six months, and then again after a further 6 months.
The benefits don’t end there either. You’ll enjoy a fantastic package of rewards to enhance your work and home life, including:
- An annual bonus discretionary of 7.5% of your annual salary subject to you and the company meeting your targets
- 26 days holiday plus bank holidays, rising incrementally to 30 days after 4 years
- Private medical insurance and life assurance
- Income protection and pension schemes
- Employee assistance programme, to support your health and wellbeing
- Discounts on 8,000 high street stores, cinemas, gyms and other retailers
- Childcare voucher scheme, cycle to work scheme, and holiday purchase scheme
- Onsite canteen, free parking and a free bus service.
What kind of person are we looking for? In short, we’re looking for a real people person. Naturally you’ll be a great communicator and a great listener, but you’ll also be someone that’s passionate about delivering a great customer service, and helping NewDay achieve their aims of helping people be better with credit. Because of the nature of what we do, you’ll also need to pass a credit and criminal record check.
Sounds like somewhere you’d like to work? We’d love to hear from you. Apply here today to get started.