Service Lead (Rotating Equipment)
Manpower is partnering with a leading pump manufacturer in their search for a Service Lead, to be based at their central Leeds workshop. Overseeing a small team, the Service Lead will provide technical expertise on the service and re-build of industrial pumps.
A primary supplier to the oil and gas industry, our client has a global reputation for quality. Their Service Centre works with a range of clients to ensure that their pumps are refurbished and maintained to the highest quality and safety standards.
As Service Lead, your key tasks will include;
- Co-ordinating and prioritising workloads for a team of Service Engineers
- Stripping down and re-building a range of industrial pumps
- Ensuring that all documentation relating to the pumps is updated and accurate
- Problem solving to identify the root cause of problems
- Maintaining high levels of health and safety awareness within the workshop
- Liaising when required with customers to ensure that SLAs are met
This challenging role will suit someone that possesses the following skills and experience;
- Apprenticeship within Mechanical or Electromechanical Engineering
- Experience of working with rotating equipment
- Knowledge of repairs workshop processes and procedures
- Experience of leading teams - at a supervisory level and above
In return, the business offers an extremely competitive salary and a fantastic benefits package that includes an annual bonus, pension, on-site gym, subsidised canteen and a range of employee schemes.
Apply for Service Lead (Rotating Equipment)
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly