Export Compliance Administrator
An exciting opportunity has arisen to join a world leading global organisation, our client Leading Global FMCG company with Brands such as Dove, Knorr, Persil & Magnum are currently looking for an Export Compliance Administrator based at their prestigious facility in Gloucester. This is a full-time temporary role for a period of up to 3 months, working a 37.5 hour week. This role is paying £21,211 per annum, pro rata, depending on experience. Please note, this role is urgent therefore ASAP start is required (up to one weeks' notice)
Our client's International division is a fast-growing division responsible for global imports, exports, seeding and business waste clearance. UI partners local operating companies in growing tail brands and new opportunities in agreed markets and channels. This is a highly dynamic environment with a heavy emphasis on managing fast paced global customer channels.
The role covers various operational requirements for registration and export customs clearances, including coordinating documents such as Certificate of Analysis, Certificate of Conformity and aiding the customer service team with direct dispatch to customers.
In the Role an appreciation of Ice cream brands is required across Magnum, Cornetto and Ben & Jerrys. Part of the role will be working with and alongside the SU in assisting in delivery of the required legal testing and Government requirements pertaining to Ice Cream.
- Support UI innovation launches with collecting all export documents
- Support UI order fulfilment direct to customer
- Managing communication of Innovations from UEBV teams to UI team
- Sample collection and preparation for export samples, liaise with external lab and SU QA for required tests.
- Document support to existing exports to South Korea, potential to assist in other UI markets as outlined by Operations Manager.
- Working with SU to assist Quality and Logistics teams
Skills and Experience
- Experience in administration role, preferably working in a supply chain /Quality environment
- Good IT skills - Ability to learn in-house systems and proficient in the use of MS Office applications
- Proven ability to communicate, both written and verbal, across different levels in different areas of a large organisation
- Demonstrate ability to learn quickly with agile mindset.
- SAP knowledge beneficial but not essential
Minimal Travel to leatherhead may be required