2 days left
Foyle/Derry-Londonderry Clinic Based
Once successfully through an initial accredited training program you will undertake work capability assessments within a clinic based environment.
If you are a Registered General Nurse, Mental Health Nurse, Learning Disability Nurse, Physio or OT then this could be the next career move for you.
You will be joining a leading provider of health assessment services across the UK, comprehensive training and support will be given in the first few months of your new role in addition to ongoing support and development.
Hours of work are Monday to Friday 9am to 5pm with no weekend requirement, no night shifts and all bank holidays are days off as standard on top of your annual leave entitlement.
Broad based experience is sought, however full training will be provided in the assessment tools, particular physical and mental health topics and the reporting processes required.
- Registered Nurse (RGN, RMN or Learning Disability) with a valid NMC registration
- Minimum of 2 years' post registration Nursing experience
- Excellent clinical, communication, interpersonal and basic IT skills
Salary and benefits:
- Annually reviewed competitive salary
- Private medical insurance (+ option to purchase cover for dependents)
- Life assurance, complimentary medical indemnity insurance
- Attractive stakeholder pension scheme
- Reimbursement of your annual professional body registration fees HCPC / NMC
- Income protection insurance, personal accident cover
- Regular CPD and flexible additional benefits
- The option to buy and sell additional annual leave
Successful candidates commence with comprehensive full-time training at a regional training venue prior to starting, paying you a full salary whilst gaining valuable professional development.
Any offer of employment will be subject to a BPSS and Disclosure and Barring Service (DBS) check.
Apply for Disability Assessor
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly