Collections Administration Agent
Purpose of the role:
The vision of ASU (Arrears Support Unit) is to provide our client with a strategic advantage for reducing losses, increasing recovery rates and increasing longer term customer value. The ASU Admin Agent is responsible for accurate and timely processing of back office functions critical to ensuring customer service delivery and the optimisation of departmental results. This is a call centre clerical role requiring the ability to perform unsupervised administrative tasks with a high degree of accuracy.
- Balancing efficient error-free processing with productivity to support ASU operations in achieving department goals.
- Processing and keying critical customer information such as income & expenditure details.
- Dealing with incoming correspondence from branches, business centres and external parties including solicitors and customers.
- Providing necessary support with ad-hoc tasks and projects prioritised by the business.
- Where complaints and/or errors are found, ensure that these are promptly and appropriately handled, escalating where necessary.
- Demonstrate courage to do the right thing by understanding Treating Customers Fairly principles.
- Participate in activities to improve team or business performance.
- Identify process improvements and efficiencies.
- Accurately process customer information and records.
- Ensure necessary checking is completed to a high standard, demonstrating a Right First Time approach to quality.
Essential Skills and Experience Required:
- A broad base of PC skills including Microsoft packages
- Customer service experience
- Good written & verbal communication skills
- Good planning & organisational skills
- Experience of contact centre or collections environment would be advantageous
Other Significant Role Requirements:
Flexibility to work 35 hours per week within the following timeframes:
Mon to Fri 08:00 to 21:00 and Sat 09:00 to 17:00.
- · Committed approach to achieving the overall ASU vision
- · Visibly display Group Values: Honesty, Desire to Succeed, Vision, Nurture and Courage
- · Effective interpersonal & communication skills: e.g. leading team huddles, presenting information
- · Ability to prioritise work accordingly through excellent time management
- · Analytical approach to problem solving
- · Agility to flex between roles at short notice due to changing business needs
As a Manpower employee you will receive weekly pay, 33 days holiday and a range of other benefits.
You must be able to pass our client's pre-employment screening which includes a credit check and 2 years referencing.