Manpower are currently recruiting for a payroll co-ordinator for our client based in Aberdeen.
The key responsibilities in this role will involve some of the following:
- Assist with day to day operations of the payroll function and duties
- Knowledge of auto enrolment and pension administration
- Assist with the timely completion of P11d benefit in kind
- Inputting and updating HR and payroll database to support reporting and provision of timely/accurate payroll information.
- Provide support to employees in relation to day to day benefit and payroll queries
- Provide administrative support for HR/Payroll project work
- Be prepared to undertake other duties and/or hours of work
The basic hours of work will be 40 per week and this role is for maternity cover for a period of 6 months.
Experience of payroll, administration, Windows/Excel and also the ability to work as part of a team is essential. The successful candidate will also be required to have a minimum of 3 GCSEs (or equivalent) two of which need to be in Mathematics and English.
A BPSS and DBS check will be required to be completed on starting with this client.
If you have the relevant skills and experience and are interested in this role, please apply online today!