International Accountant (copy)
Dropbox is the home for your most important stuff—now we're bringing it to life with a growing family of products. As we scale our global brand, there’s plenty of space for you to grow alongside us and simplify life for millions of people around the world.
Our finance team is building the financial infrastructure to scale our growing company. We combine analytical and strategic thinking to develop a sound financial future for our global brand.
The International Accountant role will be a key member of the GL accounting operations team and will be hands on supporting the company’s month-end close and day to day international accounting operations. This position will perform an array of different functions within the Accounting department to support the accounting for current global operations and future global expansion. He/she will manage the general ledger and transactions recorded in the statutory books in all international entities in accordance with company policies. The successful candidate will apply his/her knowledge to a high-tech company with operations in North America, Asia, Europe, and South America.
- Work closely on month end close process for international entities
- Prepare monthly journals for international locations and global operations
- Prepare and manage account reconciliations for the international entities
- Review and analyze monthly activities for reasonableness
- Ensure compliance with policies and procedures and update documentation as necessary
- Assist with audit requests as needed
- Assist with various ad-hoc projects as needed
- 2–4 years of accounting experience required
- Bachelor with a major in finance or accounting
- Interest in pursuing CPA designation
- Knowledge of GAAP and strong problem-solving skills to deal with complex transactions
- Top performer willing to dive into the details and looking to grow with Dropbox
- Detail-oriented with great organizational skills, but also comfortable with ambiguity
- Execution-focused, with the ability to take individual responsibility for delivering quality work in a timely manner
- Fluent in English
- Eligible to work in E.U
Apply for International Accountant (copy)
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly