Wholesale Replenishment Account manager
An exciting opportunity has arisen to join a world leading global organisation, our client are currently seeking a Customer Replenishment Specialist (Supply Chain) based in Leeds (LS11). This is a full time temporary role for a period of 6 months, working full time, Monday-Friday. This role is paying up to £37,000 per annum pro rata, depending on experience.
Responsibilities, Accountabilities, Consultation, Information
Working closely with key contacts within the customer
- Drive sales through optimising flow of stock to shelf
- Report, analyse and deliver on KPIs by implementing continuous improvement activities related to availability, inventory, forecasting, execution of events and value creation.
- Build close relationships to create a partnership with an open and transparent dialogue and flow of information.
- Deliver optimum On Shelf Availability through interactions with customer systems and processes.
- Administer CPFR (collaborative planning, forecast and replenishment) cyclical process and support account manager in short term planning meeting with customer buyer and supply chain
Working closely with key contacts within Unilever
- Support Category Planners in short term through weekly review and communication of volume variances as well as medium term through formal root cause analysis of major variances and taking preventative actions.
- Alert planning team to critical SKUs that sell very differently to plan and support resolution of disconnect between supply and demand.
- With the Customer Facing Specialist seek to minimise impact on customer casefill shortages.
- Handle major variances to customer ordering pattern, such as depot or store openings and network changes.
- Support total customer service team and maintain operational cover in times of absence or other priorities
- Maximising sales through on-shelf availability
- Minimising supply and demand related customer casefill losses by facilitating CPFR
- Improving short term forecast accuracy
- Implementing continuous improvement activities to support supply chain development
- Maintaining customer satisfaction levels
- Supply chain contacts within customer
- Customer Facing Specialist
- Customer Service Manager
- Retail Operations Team
- Customer Account Manager
- Planning Team
Key Skills Requirements
- Intermediate level at Microsoft Excel (vlookup and pivot tables)
- Service mindset, taking ownership to resolve customer issues
- Ability to build relationship and be a strong team player both within Customer and Unilever
- Proactive approach to issues and opportunities
- High levels of numeracy and logical reasoning
- To be able to assimilate and act on complex data and information
- To be able to influence and communicate effectively at all levels
- Attention to detail
- Influencing skills
- Planning and organisation skills
- To understand the financial impact of decisions
- Use of SAP (training provided in role)