A fantastic company that I'm currently working with, is looking for a HR Administrator.
In this role you will deliver first line advice to managers and employees on all HR matters covering the full employee life cycle and you will proactively support the HR team in the correct application of HR policies and procedures.
Your main responsibilities will include:
- Providing first line advice relating to investigations and disciplinaries, referring all non-standard cases to a senior member of the team.
- Preparing timely invite and outcome letters for all formal meetings.
- Advising managers on the AWOL procedure and on probationary reviews.
- Dealing with maternity & paternity related queries and documentation.
- Conducting exit interviews as required.
You will need strong administration skills, attention to detail and the ability to work on your own initiative. You need to be CIPD qualified and fully competent in all the Microsoft packages.
It is essential that you have previous experience of working in a busy HR department coupled with excellent organisation and interpersonal skills.
If you are interested in the role or just want to understand more, please call Paige in the Fareham Branch.