1 day left
Manpower are currently recruiting for an Electrician based in Newmarket. This is a full-time permanent position working on a private estate.
Our client provides a variety of services including luxury hospitality, event management and more.
They are currently looking for an experienced and professional electrician to work on a private estate for a prestigious client of theirs.
The position is a minimum of 40 hours per week and any overtime will be paid at x1.5.
The average hours are Monday to Friday 8am-4:30pm however, you may be asked to work additional hours and weekends during the summer months as this is when the property is occupied.
The salary for the role is up to £30,000 per annum based off experience.
You'll receive 20 days holiday along with many other benefits.
As an Electrician, you'll have the following day to day responsibilities:
- General property maintenance.
- Carry out periodic inspection of distribution boards and fixed wiring installations.
- Portable appliance testing.
- Carry out repairs and corrective works.
- New electrical installations on single phase, 3 phase and Star Delta.
- Modifications to existing electrical installations on single phase, 3 phase and Star Delta.
- Wiring fault diagnostics.
- Oversee and control specialist contractors.
- Liaise regularly with colleagues, supervisors and managers to ensure an efficient and effective service is always delivered to the client.
- Maintenance of emergency lighting.
- Any other duties as and when required.
KEY SKILLS AND ATTRIBUTES
To be successful in this position, you'll need the following skills and attributes:
- Previous experience in 1 PHASE and 3 PHASE installations
- Previous experience in STAR DELTA installations
- To have served an apprenticeship
- BS7671 17th Edition City & Guilds qualification
- C&G 2391 Inspection, Testing and Certification of Electrical Installations or C&G 2394 Initial Verification
- C&G 2395 Periodic Inspection and Testing Existing Installations
- Full clean UK driving licence
- Proven experience in a similar role - ideally at a stately home or luxury property
- Highly professional and presentable
Apply for Electrician
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly