HR Data Management Officer
An exciting opportunity has arisen to join a world leading global organisation, our client Leading Global FMCG company with Brands such as Dove, Knorr, Persil & Magnum are currently looking for a HR Data Analyst based at their prestigious facility in Blackfriars, London. This is a full-time temporary role for a period of 6 months, working a 36.25 hour week. This role is paying between £35,000 and £39,000 per annum, pro rata, depending on experience. (Limited day rate £174.55 - £194.50).
ABOUT THE ROLE
We are currently recruiting a Human Resource Data Analyst to support a complex change programme in the Global HR team. The successful candidate will work within the HR team supporting the Marketing, Marketing Insight, Media and Communications functions.
The role is critical for creating the insights needed to successfully deliver the programme. This will range from crafting long-term forecasts for strategic action planning, right through to just-in-time analysis needed for immediate course-corrective actions.
It's an exciting role, where success will have an impact reaching across the global business. It will require highly effective analytical capability, the ability to build relationships cross-functionally (e.g. with Finance) and provoke action through your data driven insights.
- Working with the HR and Finance business partners to manage the change plan, create forecasts, input into strategic and tactical action planning and refresh targets.
- Regularly report and present the insights from your analysis: being the owner of Headcount/FTE Management, Talent insights, Reward analytics and Organizational effectiveness
- Work with HR teams around the world to ensure the data that you own (HR data) for your reporting is up to date and accurate.
ESSENTIAL EXPERIENCE, SKILLS & QUALIFICATIONS
- Technical aptitude: advanced Excel (essential), knowledge of SQL/database query (would give an advantage)
- Ability to concisely summarise complex datasets into key insights
- Good all-round working knowledge on other MS office packages
- Customer focus & proactive to self-start on various issues
- Building key relationships & working with multiple stakeholders
- Demonstrates integrity in all business interactions and honours personal commitments
- Ability to provide both verbal and written information clearly, succinctly, and persuasively
- PMO expertise an advantage within HR background