Internal Sales Engineer
2 days left
Manpower is looking for an Internal Sales Engineer to join one of our most valued clients, a national leader in reinforced steel manufacture. To be based at their state of the art facility in Thames port, the Internal Sales Engineer will play an integral role in the delivery of business with new and current clients.
The business is well established, market leaders within steel fabrication in the UK. Their investments within construction over recent years have led to their establishment as a truly national manufacturer and supplier of specialty reinforced steel products.
As the Internal Sales Engineer you will be responsible for:
- Developing both new and existing products in the company's portfolio
- Achieving commercial budgets and targets
- Day to day sales negotiations
- Liaising with the technical department and tech sales to interpret drawings and schedules to provide best possible solutions
To be successful in the role of Internal Sales Engineer you will have the drive to develop your career. In addition, you will be expected to have the following skills and experience:
- Proven track record within the construction industry
- Strong, confident telephone manor
- In-depth knowledge of the construction industry
In return for your services, you will receive an outstanding remuneration package which includes a salary circa £25,000 plus bonus'.
If this sounds like the perfect opportunity to really propel your career then please don't hesitate to apply today.
Apply for Internal Sales Engineer
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly