Manpower is partnering with a leading capital equipment manufacturer in their search for a Sales Engineer. Based at their Leeds production hub, the Sales Engineer will play a key role in helping the business deliver world class bespoke solutions.
Supplying industrial motors and generators to industries such as oil & gas, chemicals and defence, the business has established itself a true leader within the sector. Their advanced solutions are used by clients throughout the globe, and the Sales Engineer will be responsible for making this happen.
The Sales Engineer is a pistol role that will be responsible for:
- Being the link between the customer and the production teams
- Project Managing the full Lifecyle of orders to ensure they are delivered on time and to spec
- Overseeing the tendering process
- Providing technical support during the project and after the sale
- Liaising with customers internationally to understand their requirements and recommending bespoke technical solutions
- Ensuring that all project documentation is updated and in line with quality and health safety standards
This is a challenging yet rewarding role that suit someone that possesses the following skills and experience:
- Experience in a commercially-focused role (such as a Contracts, Tendering or Internal Sales)
- A technical background within engineering, perhaps an Engineering Apprentice or experience on the tools
- Proficient in systems, such as SAP or Microsoft Dynamics
- Great project management skills
- High level of customer service underpinned by strong communication skills as you'll be liaising with international clients
- Organised and meticulous - you'll be looking after multiple orders/projects at any one time
In return, the company offers a salary of circa. £35,000 with a benefits package that includes a bonus and pension. With great opportunities to progress, this is a role that could really propel your career within a truly brilliant organisation.