Brand Marketing Manager
An exciting opportunity has arisen to join a world leading global organisation, our client Leading Global FMCG company with Brands such as Dove, Knorr, Persil & Magnum are currently looking for a Brand Marketing Manager based at their prestigious facility in Leatherhead. This is a full-time temporary role for a period of 12 months, working a 36.25 hour week. This role is paying between £55,000 and £65,000 per annum, pro rata, depending on experience.
The Local Jewels role is comprised of Colman's, Marmite, Bovril and Jif - some of Britain's most iconic brands with stacks of heritage. Colman's is over 200 years and has the highest penetration of any of our client's brand within the UK. Marmite is one of Britain's most well known brands, with high levels of loyalty from those who love it. Whilst Bovril and Jif have very specific usage occasions. Each brand plays into different categories with different competitors and dynamics and as such each plays a key role in the delivery of the Foods agenda.
- Deliver the Local Jewels P&L & share growth targets through strong partnership with the cross-functional team (Brand Development, Supply Chain, Finance, Customer Development)
- Own the S&OP process for all brands under your remit
- Develop and deploy purpose led campaigns across the portfolio
- Lead the development of data driven brand & marketing plans into market-implementation, customer plans and with potential for tailor-made activities
- Take a leadership role on the reduction of plastic across the portfolio by 2020
- Champion the consumer needs and brand passion within the overall business
- Champion competitive behaviour and mindset throughout the business and translate it into targeted marketing activities to grow the brands
- Strong business acumen is essential to drive UPG led growth through NRM and Mix opportunities
- Management of marketing budgets within agreed targets and align with customer advertising activities.
You will be responsible for the following -
- Strong commercial acumen to lead the development and execution of the Local Jewels in year plans to achieve our annual performance ambitions
- Developing a clear innovation funnel including communications, mixes and business models.
- Formulating a clear purpose for our brands and bringing that to life through our business, brands and programs
- A strong interest in consumers, consumer trends, and outside-in learnings - both for your own development and for sharing back with the broader team.
- Minimal travel may be required.
Apply for Brand Marketing Manager
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly