Inbound Call Handler
6 days left
4x Inbound Call Handlers required for a growing team based in Oldham, Greater Manchester. You will receive training and ongoing guidance, development and support. We welcome applicants with Retail, Hospitality and Care backgrounds if you can display that you are self-motivated, professional yet personable, able to work of your own initiative and be effective with minimum supervision. This is a great opportunity to transition into a role that offers a better work life balance, with minimal weekend working (1 in 5 Saturdays)
Apply NOW for immediate consideration or call Gemma on 07515 325 011 for more information!
We are looking for individuals who have a passion for sales as well as the willingness to grow and succeed within our Clients business. There is always opportunity for progression if commitment and hard work are demonstrated. You will be working within a small team of 11 sales agents, following up on inbound leads and answering inbound calls.
The ideal candidate will be self-motivated, professional yet personable, able to work on own initiative and be effective with minimum supervision. In addition, will be a team player, confident, customer focused, proactive and possess excellent communication, planning, IT and organisational skills. A lucrative commission structure will ensure you are rewarded for continuing performance.
Good sales agents can expect to earn upwards of £800 per month commission, with top performers earning £1000+ per month.
All training will be provided, along with ongoing guidance and support.
- Dealing with inbound enquiries from new clients over the telephone, in person or by email
- Listening to clients enquiry, conducting a needs assessment and selling relevant advice and application packages, providing a breakdown of costs for the services sought and addressing any objections they may have
- Using Sales CRM to follow up on leads and nurture your opportunities until conversion
- Attending training events, exhibitions and conferences as required
- Providing outstanding customer service to existing clients
- Undertaking any other duties as may reasonably be required by managers
- 3 A-Levels at grade C or equivalent
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Computer literate
- Available to work Saturdays when required
- Excellent negotiation skills and target driven
- Proven track record of sales/customer service experience
- Previous sales experience is beneficial but not essential
- Educated to Degree level
- Flexible working schedule - occasional Saturdays (usually 1 in 5) - 9am - 4pm.
- Saturdays are compensated as full day's pay or day off in lieu during the week.
- Basic salary will depend on experience and will range from £16,000 - £18,000
Apply for Inbound Call Handler
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly