Account Manager CRM / Loyalty Marketing
We have an exciting opportunity within a leading, dynamic, business who specialise in CRM, Email Marketing and Loyalty Marketing software within the retail space. A fast-growing and diverse environment currently a team of 50 and with exciting times and further expansion ahead! This is an ideal opportunity for those either Agency or Client side.
The Account Manager (Fluent in a European language) who will be responsible for working on one of our key clients, identifying opportunities as well as issues and delivering the appropriate product/marketing solution to a variety of scenarios.
The Account Manager role plays a key part of the Client Success team and will report into one of the Account Directors
- Main point of contact for clients: ensuring smooth roll-out and ongoing management
- Manage reporting briefs to our team of data analysts and provide insight into our client's programme performance
- Supporting the clients in the strategy and planning of marketing campaigns to drive customer acquisition and retention.
- Build long-lasting relationships with clients through consistent delivery of commitments.
- Develop a deep understanding and knowledge of the industry and share best practices.
- Be a champion for companies products and services.
WHO WE'RE LOOKING FOR
- Driven team player who is willing to work on a wide range of tasks including marketing strategy & planning, platform support & training, research & data analysis.
- Excellent communication - written and verbal, able to deliver coherent and engaging presentations.
- Professional and credible, able to build and develop relationships both internally and externally.
- Organised and reliable with proven account management and administration skills
- Self-motivated with the ability to manage and prioritise workloads and multiple projects.
- Fluent in English and one other European language.
- Experience of managing clients, either from an agency or technology business.
- Understanding of email, CRM and loyalty marketing.
- Minimum 3 years account management experience.
- Ideally experience in a technology focused area or with a technology focused client.