Warehouse Operator - FMCG FLT DRIVERS with SAP
An excellent opportunity has arisen to join a world leading global organisation, our client are currently looking for an FLT Driver with SAP experience based at their manufacturing facility in Warrington city centre. This is a full time, temporary role to cover long-term sickness, working a 37.5 hour week. This role is paying £13 + per hour.
Ensure the safe transit of materials and finished product within the warehouse, by safe operation of a Fork lift Truck. Applicants must be available to work Monday - Sunday following a 3 crew shift pattern up to 12 hours shifts including on call and cover shifts. Flexibility is essential in this role
Applicants must have an RTITB or ITSSAR Accredited Counterbalance licence. Experience of SAP is advantageous.
* Ensure Company safety policy, rules and procedures are understood and followed on all tasks and improvements
* Identify and report health or safety hazards & dangerous situations and put appropriate control measures in place
* Take part in regular inspections/audits for good housekeeping/5S and warehouse safety and ensure agreed action are completed
* Perform agreed Quality improvement activities to ensure that product quality is maintained during transit in warehouse
* Take immediate actions (adjustment) to rectify issues that have a negative impact on quality
* Ensure zero quality defects by analysing and eliminating all defects in
* Anticipate and React quickly to problems in order to avoid impact to customer service.
* Continually review performance against plan and take appropriate corrective action if required
* Ensure 5S standards are clearly defined and followed in your area
* Support excellent internal communications between all teams via logbooks, activity boards, handover and coaching
* Individuals are expected to take responsibility, be skilled, motivated and committed to delivering business objectives and the continual development of people