Manpower is recruiting for a Vehicle Technician to join a modern and premium brand workshop in Belfast.
We are looking for a qualified Vehicle Technician with mechanical experience in a workshop environment. You will need a Level 3 in Vehicle Repair or equivalent with further workshop experience beneficial.
The successful candidate can expect a highly competitive basic salary in addition to workshop bonuses, along with the opportunity to progress your career as a Vehicle Technician in a modern franchise workshop.
For the right candidate there is the option to work late shifts or weekend shifts if suitable
- Mechanical and electrical maintenance and repairs to a range of customer vehicles to an excellent standard
- Carry out diagnosis and mechanical repairs on customer vehicles, using technical knowledge and skills to ensure vehicles are serviced in a safe and efficient manner
- Routine servicing, PDI checks and MOT preparation
- Complete service records and liaise with the Service team and Manager on job progress
- Work as part of a successful workshop team to deliver an excellent customer experience
What you will need
NVQ Level 3 in Vehicle Maintenance and Repair (or equivalent) is required. Alongside this, you'll have previous work experience in a vehicle workshop environment as a mechanic plus a full, clean driving license.
Competitive salary package is on offer for the successful candidate which will include workshop bonuses bringing your earnings well above your basic salary
Manufacture training opportunities will also be provided
Modern and highly equipped workshop facility
Apply for Vehicle Technician
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly