Customer Service (Inbound)
Manpower are looking for a customer service representative to provide excellent customer to our clients customers based in Glasgow. You will be dealing with incoming callers whilst capturing enquiries and assisting the sales process.
Duties and responsibilities
- Answer incoming calls. This involves:
- Record opportunities from customers
- Process orders/sample/stock requests
- Give technical advice
- Record new prospects onto system and forward to relevant Business Development Executive
- Pick up voicemail messages from Out-Of-Hours mailbox
- Participate in regular training sessions to keep up-to-date on product and industry knowledge
- General PC Proficiency. Microsoft Word, Excel, Outlook.
- General Math skills.
- Positive, upbeat
- Can-do, willing spirit.
- Cheerful, happy disposition, outgoing and a people person.
- Excellent attention to detail.
- Sympathetic with customer issues. Able to take the initiative and 'think outside the box' with issues but be accountable for decisions.
- Focused in a busy environment.
Working hours: 09.00-17.15 Monday-Friday
Apply for Customer Service (Inbound)
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly