Internal Sales Executive
Internal Sales Executive needed for the Thurrock area ASAP
Position: Internal Sales Executive
Salary: £23,000 per annum plus upcapped commision
Hours: 37.5 hours per week
To support the existing ASMs and provide cover for territories within London to continue our Sales growth and ensure we provide Sales coverage to customers efficiently. We are looking to put a +1 into the ISE team in Thurrock to continue to push and grow volume. 1 extra head within 3 months can bring in circa 85-100k of revenue per month, putting this head in now will help to get us back to budget deliveries for Q4 and set us up for the volume into 2019.
This is a highly customer focused role, being responsible for developing new sales opportunities via outbound activity to increase the customer base and ensure all targets are achieved, whilst also dealing with incoming enquiries from existing and new customers to provide a full product and service solution.
Internal Sales Executive will have direct reporting line to the Office Manager/Internal Sales Manager.
Working as part of an Internal Sales team within a regional depot you will provide sales information and support to the Area Sales Manager. Build effective relationships with Operational Support Staff in order to provide the customer with a professional and comprehensive service
Working within an Internal Sales Team in the office, taking incoming sales enquiries from customers and converting to an order. Promoting products and services to both new and existing customers via outbound calls. Account managing regional customers.
The ideal candidate would have some experience of the hire industry, however this is not essential as training and coaching would be provided, they would have the ability to generate enquiries for products & services via outbound activity, whilst also taking incoming hire enquiries and converting to order and be able to work as part of a busy internal sales team.
- Actively promote produces via the telephone. Generating sales opportunities to sign up SME accounts below a value of £9,000 per year.
- Dealing with incoming enquiries from existing clients and prospects.
- Plan and prioritise customer/prospect contacts to sure achievement of agreed sales targets.
- Managing regional customer accounts, and building professional working relationships to ensure generation of future sales.
- Handling and processing inbound hire and sale enquiries and ensuring conversion rate at first call meets set conversion targets.
- Provide customers with best-fit accommodation solutions based on current and future requirements.
- Maintain the required volume of outbound calls and maintain agreed standards of response rates on incoming calls.
- Contribute towards achievement of targets by way of meeting and/or exceeding set targets, objectives and expectations.
- Promoting all product ranges and services to maximise client spend.
- Working on own initiative and providing customers with a quick response to problem solve any potential issues that could prevent a sale.
- Escalating Sales Opportunities to the Area Sales Manager.
- Providing support to other departments and associated administration functions.
- Responsible for sourcing new leads for the various market sectors.
- Attend training to develop knowledge, sales techniques and personal skills.
Job experience & skills requirements
- Ability to work in an operational/functional matrix organisation
- Must be methodical and organized, and work to high quality standards both as part of a team, and when working individually
- Previous experience in a telesales role or sales oriented environment where customer contact is regular
- Experience and confidence in cold calling
- Customer Focus
- Used to working in a busy environment and operating as a team member and using own initiative to solve problems.
Skills and Personal Characteristics
- To work in a team and show the ability to demonstrate initiative
- Demonstrates effective communication both in writing and on the phone
- Professional and friendly telephone manner
- Excellent communication skills
- Ability to successfully close sales over the phone
- Objection handling within a sales environment
- Customer relationship building with prospective and existing customers
- Effectively prioritises on a daily basis to ensure that targets are achieved
- Motivated to achieve sales targets and possesses the tenacity to succeed
- High level of drive, energy and initiative; proactive, focused, and committed
- Good team player
- Strong work ethic; self starter; results orientated
If you are interested please contact keisha on 01895 205 493.