Manpower is currently recruiting for two Administrators on behalf of our client, a large financial services corporation based in Brighton. These are temporary roles with Manpower for six months. Working Monday to Friday 9-5.
The CEN Executive Customer Relations team, based in Brighton, is responsible for handling complaints received from UK prospects, current and past customers, in a way that is fair, consistent and timely. Our procedures are regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority (FCA) and our approach is fully customer focused.
We are looking for an Administrator to join our team.
* Logging and acknowledging complaints in line with FCA Guidelines
* Managing the UK Executive Office Inboxes
* Opening all post received, appropriate decision making and referral to the relevant area or department
* Responding to queries via email and letter
* Providing administrative support for Executive Customer Relations
* Assisting complaint handlers with investigation and case preparation as necessary
* Supporting the FOS Liaison Team with case preparation and investigation
* Updating and maintaining a number of spreadsheets and trackers.
* Collaborating with other departments and business partners, both inside and outside of the company
* Responding to Claims Management Company requests for information relating to PPI
* Requesting departmental cheques through Oracle
* Provide support to our legal teams when Court Claims are received
* Managing a varied and changeable workload, prioritising work effectively and switching between tasks without detriment to the quality and efficiency of your work
* Use a variety of systems, including Mainframe/Desktop+/iCare/Axiom/Excel
* Understanding and adhering to FCA guidelines, whilst keeping American Express Customer First ethos at the forefront of all Cardmember interactions
2. Experience and Skills
* Knowledge of American Express Products, Policies and Procedures an advantage
* Previous experience of the complaint handling process within a regulated environment an advantage
* Exceptional organisational, administrative and interpersonal skills
* Ability to work independently, meet strict deadlines and handle multiple tasks
* Able to maintain composure under pressure in a demanding environment
* Excellent written and verbal communication skills essential
* Excellent attention to detail and accuracy skills essential
* Proven ability to manage change and prioritise tasks
* Demonstrable ability to balance strong productivity with high quality work
* Manage own workload, ensuring all targets are consistently met
If you are looking for your next role within a huge organisation then please apply here today!
Apply for Administrator
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly