Customer Service Advisor
We are actively recruiting for one of our most prestigious clients, who are based in Eastleigh, Hampshire. You will be acting as a Customer Service Advisor.
The role of the Customer Service Centre Advisor is to provide an excellent and suitable customer service to our customers, handling all methods of contact and ensuring a prompt and effective response to all enquiries. To resolve 80% of enquiries from our customers and to promote Radian services along with a professional image of the company.
You will be responsible for ensuring an appropriate service is provided to all customers, to identify any needs such as vulnerability and diversity and ensure that equality of service is offered.
- - Provide a front-line service for any enquiries from customers, handling all types of contact including telephone, face-to-face and digital.
- - Answer enquiries on any enquiry, log all details and ensure 80% resolution on issues.
- - Adhere to the rota issued, ensure you are available to handle inbound contact when you are scheduled to do so.
- - Carry out administration tasks required.
Skills and experience required:
- - Previous call centre experience or similar front line service experience.
- - Proven evidence of meeting contact handling targets.
- - Evidence of customer service soft skills including empathy and taking ownership.
- - Ability to adhere to scheduled timescales/rota.
This role is offering an hourly salary of £11.73. This is a full time, on-going temporary contract working through Manpower.
We are looking to book interviews for interested and suitable candidates this Wednesday & Thursday, to start on Tuesday 19th Feb!
If you're keen and ready to start work ASAP, please apply below, and await our phone call.