Electrical Maintenance Technician
Manpower is proud to be working in partnership with a large international manufacturing organisation. The company operate state of the art production machinery in order to produce top of the range products which in turn, serve clients within furniture, trade/retail and DIY industries. The organisation employs over 9000 employees across 18 plants in 8 countries and now have an exciting opportunity for a Maintenance Electrician to join the existing team, based from their manufacturing site in Barony.
Duties/Requirements will include:
- Responsible for Maintenance and repair of Electrical equipment on site
- Planned Maintenance of machinery and reporting potential defects for continuous improvement
- Working knowledge and ability to fault find PLC machinery (Siemens S7)
- Complete shift reports and hand over to next shift
- Report any defects or production issues to shift supervisor
Qualifications required for the role:
- 17th Edition
- HNC/SVQ L3 Electrical Engineering or Equivalent
- Basic IT Skills (Microsoft Office)
- Common sense approach to Health and Safety within the work place
Desirable/Advantageous Qualifications/Experience (NOT essential)
- Siemens PLC programming experience
Interested in applying? Call 0191 221 2345 for further information.