Sales Team Leader
A firm of UK leading Immigration Solicitors are looking to develop a new sales team in o newly refurbished office in Sheffield City Centre.
The company is a forward thinking, innovative company with an exciting future ahead of it. Due to continued growth and development of the company and its sales team, a role of Sales Team supervisor has arisen. The role will involve managing a team of sales agents, providing coaching and motivating the team to reach and exceed departmental targets. You will need to be a fast learner, dependable, able to work off own initiative and preferably have your own transport.
Occasional travel to our Head Office in Oldham will be required for management meetings as well as managers attending site in Sheffield. The role will start on 1st March 2019 with four weeks training and recruitment of sales staff. The team will be going live on 1st April 2019.
Full training will be provided on company products, services, systems and processes. Direct contact with Head Office will be available at all times. Hours of work will be Monday to Friday 9:00am - 17:00, however, shift patterns may be introduced which will fall between 8:30am - 19:00 with an occasional Saturday 9:00 - 16:00.
- Supervising a newly formed sales team of 5 agents (may expand in future)
- Coaching staff, undertaking one-to-ones and motivating team
- Undertaking management tasks as required (HR, annual leave, payroll, setting targets)
- Producing sales and performance reports for Head of Sales
- Motivating staff and leading the team to achieve sales targets
- Ensuring all administration for sales is completed effectively
- Achieving team and also personal key performance indicators
- Liaising with other departments within the company
- Being proactive in chasing team leads and following up on opportunities to generate sales
- Additional team management duties that arise according to daily work flow
Background of the Sales Team Supervisor
- Proven sales track record
- Highly motivated with a drive to succeed
- A passion for people and sales
- Highly organised
- Previous management experience
OTE - To be agreed with the successful candidate
Holidays; 28 days includes bank holidays
Generous Contributory Pension
Health Cash Plan
Apply for Sales Team Leader
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly