Customer Service Advisor
Our Client is recruiting for Customer service advisors to start ASAP.
Purpose of the job:
The role of the Customer Service Centre (CSC) Advisor is to provide an excellent and suitable customer service to our customers, handling all methods of contact and ensuring a prompt and effective response to all enquiries. To resolve 80% of enquiries from our customers and to promote the client's services along with a professional image of the company.
The CSC Advisor is responsible for ensuring an appropriate service is provided to all customers, to identify any needs such as vulnerability and diversity and ensure that equality of service is offered.
Key duties and responsibilities:
- Provide a front-line service for any enquiries from customers, handling all types of contact including telephone, face-to-face and digital, and taking responsibility for resolving the enquiry by understanding the customer's concerns and offering all suitable options to resolve the enquiry.
- Answer enquiries on any enquiry, log all details and ensure 80% resolution on issues including:
a) Accurately diagnosing residents' reports of maintenance, defect or planned repairs, raise the orders or inspections, making an appointment for all responsive repair enquiries. Liaise directly with all contractors including defect contractors and ensure the most effective repair is carried out.
b) Discuss residents' concerns regarding anti-social behaviour, give advice, log all information on our management systems and confirm in writing to the resident.
c) Action residents' requests regarding any tenancy issues/enquiries.
d) Discuss residents' enquiries regarding their rent, confirm their balance and any arrears as well as ensuring they have an arrangement to pay off any arrears.
e) Book appointments for Surveyors, Housing/Income Officers and contractors etc as required.
- Follow up complex customer enquiries to ensure they are resolved to client's high standards.
- Adhere to the rota issued, ensure you are available to handle inbound contact when you are scheduled to do so, to keep to scheduled timescales for lunch and any breaks, and keep your additional wrap and other states within target time.
- Carry out administration tasks required that relate to resolving customer contact
Knowledge, skills and experience required:
- Previous call centre experience or similar front line service experience.
- Proven evidence of meeting contact handling targets.
- Evidence of customer service soft skills including empathy and taking ownership.
- Ability to adhere to scheduled timescales/rota.
For more details on the role, please call Jag or Jack on 02380683410. Interviews are being held on Wednesday and Thursday this week.