My client is seeking a Compliance Administrator to join an international blue chip company based in Uxbridge. You will be dealing with assisting with references from before candidates are put out to work. This is a fast paced environment where you will be expected to achieve and maintain daily referencing targets to ensure client SLA's are met.
Duties will include:
- Applying for the references and making sure they are fully compliant.
- Checking reference reports.
- Liaising with others within the department to ensure information is kept up to date and logging information on an Excel spreadsheet.
- Background knowledge on checking proof of right to work would be an advantage.
- Carry out administrative duties as required by your Line Manager such as updating trackers and reports.
- Ability to work towards targets and manage your day effectively.
- One of your main duties will be to apply and obtain references for candidates so they are fully compliant before starting work.
Apply for Compliance Administrator
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly