Senior Account Manager (FRENCH Speaking) CRM/Loyalty Marketing
We have an exciting opportunity within a leading, dynamic, business who specialise in CRM, Email Marketing and Loyalty Marketing software within the retail space. A fast-growing and diverse environment currently a team of 50 and with exciting times and further expansion ahead! This is an ideal opportunity for those either Agency or Client side.
The Senior Account Manager (Fluent in French) will be responsible for managing a portfolio of existing clients: managing marketing campaigns, identifying opportunities as well as issues and delivering the appropriate product/marketing solution to a variety of scenarios. There will be a strong focus on the French-speaking market.
The Senior Account Manager role plays a key part of the Client Success team and will report into one of the Account Directors.
- Main point of contact for clients: ensuring smooth roll-out and ongoing management.
- Supporting the clients in the strategy and planning of marketing campaigns to drive customer acquisition and retention.
- Build long-lasting relationships with clients through consistent delivery of commitments.
- Give regular training sessions on the functionality and benefits of the loyalty platform.
- Develop a deep understanding and knowledge of the industry and share best practises.
- Undertake analysis to provide valuable insight into client's programme performance.
- Pro-actively introduce new and relevant ideas to help the client achieve their goals.
- Support your team in their delivery of their commitments.
- Work closely with the business development team to drive new business and deliver opportunities to generate additional revenue from existing clients.
- Fluent in French and English.
- Experience of managing clients, either from an agency or technology business.
- Understanding of email, CRM and loyalty marketing.
- Minimum 4 years account management experience.
- Ideally experience in a technology focused area or with a technology focused client.