6 days left
- The role includes, assembly of products, carrying in process quality control activities including recording results and completing batch records, escalating machine faults and routine maintenance when required.
Key Responsibilities. / Essential functions include:
- Reads and follows work procedures and schematics or receives verbal instructions regarding duties to be informed.
- Performs manufacturing/assembly operations and various tasks following procedures, bills of materials, work instructions and process aid sheets.
- Maintains daily production output.
- Works with team lead, engineers, supervisors and managers to improve quality, training sessions and employee activity teams.
- Continuous improvement.
- Comply with EHS regulations
The role will involve operations in the clean rooms and may involve lifting reasonable loads and sitting/standing for continued periods of time.
The role will require shift working.
Overtime may be offered during periods of high production demand.
- We are looking for team players with good communication skills who may be required to work in a controlled environment.
- Candidates will have excellent attention to details and have a good level of numeracy/literacy.
- Computer skills would be advantageous, together with the ability to problem solve.
- The role will require the successful candidate to work a double day shift pattern of 6-2pm and 2-10pm. (£8.74 p/h)
Apply for Production Operator
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly