An exciting opportunity has arisen to join a world leading global organisation, our client Leading Global FMCG company with Brands such as Dove, Knorr, Persil & Magnum are currently looking for a HR Generalist based at their prestigious facility in Port Sunlight. This is a full-time temporary role for a period of 18 months, working a 37.5-hour week. This role is paying between £33,348 and £37,000 per annum, pro rata, depending on experience.
The People Experience Lead (PEL) is the primary contact for all line managers and employees for a better experience through key employee moments such as on-boarding; career growth; role move; time off; etc. They work with various teams within the HR network to enable a smooth end-to-end employee experience for employees' day-to-day HR needs. People Experience Lead acts as a key partner in driving employee relations strategies, contributes to creating a positive work environment by instilling confidence in our Managers and Employees that they are unbiased and neutral in facilitating resolution to issues and concerns.
They are responsible for ensuring that employee policies, practices, and programs are consistently applied across client groups and the company. They play a key role for knowledge management and feeding insights into enhancement of artificial intelligence of the technology platforms. If the idea of being an end-to-end HR wizard excites you, then read on!
MAIN JOB PURPOSE:
- This role takes a proactive, strategic approach to employee relations by identifying employee relations trends, recommending solutions that address root-cause of issue and taking actions for execution.
- Provides operational support and guidance on performance improvement, disciplinary, grievance, absence, redundancy processes, etc. in line with local governance and legislation; this includes case management of these examples through to conclusion.
- It is fully customer facing, serving as the first point of contact for employees & managers when it comes to end-to-end HR policies and procedures. This role will have control of content and knowledge management in these areas.
- This role works closely with the HR Business Partners, Payroll, Reward, Global Mobility, Work Force Admin and Recruitment Teams and provides support and subject matter expertise to recommend appropriate action to resolve disputes.
- Leverages resources to maximise productivity and ensure timely resolution of activities.
- As People Experience Lead, you will ensure our employees and line managers experience the best we have to offer, using your client-facing, customer care; problem solving, and analytical skills to ensure tasks are actioned to the highest possible standard.
- Significant HR experience, including strong background in employee relations and case management
- Experience of working in a unionised Manufacturing environment
- Comprehensive knowledge of UK employment laws and regulations required
- Proficient & broad understanding of HR systems and processes
- Superior interpersonal and communication skills
- Solid customer care and relationship management skills
- Ability to provide both verbal and written information clearly, succinctly, and persuasively, as well as ability to influence others. Strong analytical skills and attention to detail
- Ability to anticipate needs and solve problems proactively
- Strong multi-tasking skills with a comfort in maintaining multiple, often conflicting, priorities, and deadlines. Demonstrated ability to work independently as well as in a collaborative team environment
- Comfortable working in MS Office 365 (Excel, PowerPoint, Access, OneDrive, Outlook, SharePoint etc.); advance proficiency in Excel required
Apply for HR Generalist
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly