An exciting opportunity has arisen to join a world leading global organisation, our client Leading Global FMCG company with Brands such as Dove, Knorr, Persil & Magnum are currently looking for a Finance Analyst based at their prestigious facility in Kingston. This is a full-time temporary role to last to August 2019, working a 36.25 hour week. This role is paying between £36,800 and £46,000 per annum, pro rata, depending on experience. (ASAP start required, no more than one week's notice)
The role is responsible for driving performance management, business as usual partnering and process excellence on UPM / USS / I&A (information & Analytics) Contracts Global, Local Cost helping to drive capability whilst delivering our ETS (Enterprise & Technology Solutions) Targets. Supports the FET (Finance Excellence Team) Senior Manager ETS in the day to day partnering of the UPM / USS / I&A teams.
- Drive performance management and forecasting on UPM / USS / I&A costs - GLC's & ICCs including analysis of actuals, targets, variances and forecasts - monthly and quarterly.
- Assist the FET (Finance Excellence Team) ES Manager on exposure management for big contract / budget management & support and YoY contract performance monitoring - FX and Tax impact within UPM / USS / I&A
- Partners with our strategic suppliers e.g. Accenture and other strategic vendors to ensure robust Commercial Management of the Outsourced cost for 90 plus Countries
- Financial Management of the annual budget for UPM / USS / I&A
- Maintain Risks & Opportunities for the service lines
- Finance Partner to the UPM / USS / I&A Directors and Teams on BAU activities and analysis
- Monthly accruals and Prepayments
- Contract and Business Case Support for UPM / USS / I&A
Tracking BC delivery and ensuring benefit land in service line third party cost
- Strong analytical skills, Excel modelling skills, SAP systems and attention to detail (data accuracy and identification of errors)
- Working in a matrix reporting environment / Experience in managing a large and complex set of stakeholders
- The role also requires strong supplier facing skills and may have interaction with external service providers and Clusters.
- Strong organisational and prioritisation skills
- Ability to work fluidly with data and across systems
- Ability to work collaboratively with key stakeholders and strong communication and influencing skills
- Qualified accountant or equivalent
- Experience in Decision Support - business cases, financial rigour, governance
Experience in holding others accountable (particularly peers and senior leadership)