Accounts Payable Assistant
An exciting opportunity has arisen to join a world leading global organisation, our client Leading Global FMCG company are currently looking for an Accounts Payable Assistant for their TIGI haircare brand. This is a full-time temporary role for a period of 6 months, working a 37 hour week Monday to Friday paying up to £25,000 depending on experience. The role will be based at the offices in Marston Gate, Milton Keynes (MK43).
Main purpose of the Job:
Processing and paying supplier invoices within payment terms, managing supplier accounts and reconciling payments.
Main Duties and Responsibilities:
- Processing high number of invoices within Oracle
- Maintain financial controls to ensure that only authorised invoices are available for payment through PO process or signed invoice.
- Processing weekly payment runs.
- Managing the UK Accounts Payable email communication and requests.
- Dealing with queries from suppliers and internal TIGI employees.
- Manage process improvement to improve PO approval process and understanding within the business.
- Work closely with logistics to ensure freight invoices are processed and resolved in a timely manner.
- Manage creditors and vendor management within Oracle.
- Monthly bank reconciliation in line with month end deadline.
- Ad hoc journal postings in relation to bank reconciliations.
- Resolving payment queries from suppliers.
- Resolving payment queries from internal TIGI employees
- Resolving PO queries from TIGI departments.
- Resolve and action open POs within oracle for company.
- Basic Accounts Payable Experience
- Ability to use Excel
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- Ability to work under pressure
- Able to multi-task
- Team player