Credit Controller (SAP)
An exciting opportunity has arisen to join a world leading global organisation, our client Leading Global FMCG company with Brands such as Dove, Knorr, Persil & Magnum are currently looking for a Credit Controller (SAP and Shared Service required) based at their prestigious facility in Leatherhead. This is a full-time temporary role for a period of 6 months, working a 36.25 hour week. This role is paying between £30,000 and £34,000 per annum, pro rata, depending on experience. Experience using SAP and Excel is required.
This role follows credit procedures ensuring continuity, documentation and communication across credit management, cash collection and cash allocation and credit administration activity working closely with the outsourced shared service functions.
- To lead for zero customer overdues across all channels within scope of the accounts they are responsible for
- To improve working capital through management of customer payment performance and trade term compliance
- To manage and mitigate bad debt and minimise bad debt provision
- Work with the shared service teams to ensure effective and aligned communication and deliverables are met
- Worked with shared service teams to ensure that accounts are reconciled correctly, customer statements issued in a timely manner
- Work with shared service and other internal functions to ensure that customer claims are placed in a timely manner and support the resolution of deductions on customer accounts.
- Ensure accurate and timely month end reporting
- Support first line investigation and resolution of EDI issues
KEY SKILLS REQUIRED
- Credit Control experience
- Understanding of sales, supply chain and other functions and how they interact with the Credit process
- Continuous improvement mind set
- System/IT proficiency, SAP required, Excel good working knowledge VLOOKUP and pivot tables
- Strong communication skills
KEY EXPERIENCE & QUALIFICATIONS REQUIRED
Customer facing experience and dealing with stakeholders
Experience of balance sheet review, sales ledger and cash collection processes.
IT proficiency SAP proficient essential
Intermediate level in excel V LOOKUP basic formulas
Reporting monthly, quiet and busy times.
Experience of using shared service centre desirable
Able to prioritise and meet deadlines
Apply for Credit Controller (SAP)
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly