5 days left
I am looking to recruit a handful of individuals who are keen to get involved with a summer project opportunity within Didcot. The right candidates must have a passion for IT and software and reflect this on their CV.
£10.00 an hour, weekly pay with free on-site parking.
Skills & experience
- Strong interest in IT and digital technology
- Diagnostic and troubleshooting skills
- Excellent communication skills; able to adapt to users' differing levels of seniority/technical ability
- Team player with high standards
- Sound planning & organising skills
- Outstanding Customer focus
This is an excellent opportunity to develop your skills of customer support/service as well as experience in a fast-paced office environment within a friendly and hardworking helpdesk team. We are proud of the quality of service we offer to our customers, and quality will be the theme throughout your time with us.
As the helpdesk operates 362 days a year, flexibility to work shift patterns will be important. Opening times range from 8am-9pm, with shifts in operational to cover the full working day. All shifts will be 8.5 hours with a 45-minute lunch break.
Apply for Helpdesk
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly