4 days left
Manpower is looking for a Manufacturing Manager to join one of our most valued clients, global leader in the manufacture of precision engineered aerospace products. To be based at their state-of-the-art facility in Farnborough, the Manufacturing Manager will play an integral role in the delivery of the highest level of operational excellence.
The Business is well established, market leaders within the aerospace industry. Their investments in recent years have led to their establishment as a truly global manufacturer and supplier of aerospace products.
As the Manufacturing Manager you will be responsible for:
- Managing daily production operations and production employees to company standard.
- Develop a continuous improvement culture by implementing the appropriate lean manufacturing tools.
- Deploy TPM across all work centres.
- Achieve on time delivery by implementing and devising appropriate plans and procedures.
To be successful in the role of Manufacturing Manager you will be expected to have the following skills and experience:
- Extensive experience of managing within a manufacturing environment.
- In depth knowledge of metal forming, fabrication and special processes.
- Experience of working within the aerospace industry.
In return for your services you will receive an outstanding remuneration package which includes a salary circa £50,000 - £55,000.
If this sounds like the perfect opportunity to really propel your career, then please don't hesitate to apply today.
Apply for Manufacturing Manager
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly