Regional Service Engineer
We are currently seeking a full time, permanent Regional Service Engineer in Nuneaton at £22276 per annum with a company van provided, working 8am - 4:30pm Monday - Friday, ideally we are seeking an experienced handy man (all-rounder) you would be carrying out maintenance work/minor repairs, The company would have a modular cabin go out to the customer, you would be called out to fix any repairs required on site, such as if the door was faulty/broken
To support the Support Services Division within Elliott. Delivering Customer Service Excellence and being a team member of remote Field Service Engineers.
Working as part of the field team to provide a dedicated service of asset repair and maintenance together with installation and dismantle of site cabins.
Strong diagnosis and efficient repair of cabins and internal equipment.
Reporting to the Regional Service Manager.
However, the relationship and rapport with members of the Support Service team and end customers is crucial to assist in the aspiration of 100% customer service satisfaction.
- Key Duties:
- Visiting customer sites to repair faulty cabin equipment
- Installations and dismantle of hire units and associated equipment
- Quick and accurate diagnosis of fault
- Good spares inventory management
- Asking relevant questions to determine the precise fault / issue to complete the job first time.
- Liaising with customers / manager / peers / contractors to ensure site work is completed timely and efficiently
- Effective repair of hire units and its equipment which may require multi-trade skills capability
- Completing PDA / paperwork thoroughly and accurately
- Comply with and embrace the Elliott Health & Safety culture and policies
- Understand and comply with all relevant Company rules, agreements, policies, procedures and with all relevant legislative requirements and codes of practice.
- Act in a professional manner, ensure good working relationships are maintained and promote a good image of the Company at all times.
- Be aware that the Company operates a Quality Assurance system BS EN ISO 9001 and adhere to the respective procedures.
Key factors for success (short-term, mid-term and long-term)
Success in a 6 months will include:
- To establish them self within the team and be aware of Elliott policies and standard operating procedures relevant to task, to conduct themselves professionally at all times, putting the customer first and effectively resolving technical issues.
- Good working knowledge of the Elliott product range.
Success in 1 year will include:
- Play a part in developing the section to achieve the most cost effective solution to operational issues.
- Assist the team to achieve overall operational excellence and be the market leader in our field.
- Gain a comprehensive understanding of Elliott customer expectations.
- Full appreciation of Elliott's portfolio of cabins and internal equipment.
- Interact well within the business and demonstrate confidence.
- Excellent communication skills both internally and externally.
Job experience & skills requirements
- High level of drive, energy and initiative; entrepreneurial, proactive, focused, tenacious and committed, with high standards and achievement orientation
- Desire to lead, influence and coach others
- Good team player
- Strong work ethic; self-starter; results orientated
- Good ability to plan and anticipate
- Good communication and relationship building skills
- Ability to work in an operational/functional matrix organisation
- must be methodical and organised, and work to high quality standards both as part of a team, and when working individually
- A blue skilled worker CSCS card holder would be highly advantageous
- Technical understanding of hire equipment preferred but not essential
- Good health and safety awareness
- Manual handling and working at height is preferable although training can be given
- Ideally basic/intermediate general construction/maintenance skills preferable but not essential
- Full driving license as travelling is essential throughout the region.
- Flexibility in working hours is required as may need to start earlier and finish later than normal on occasions.
For more information or to apply directly, please send your CV to sophie.howley @ manpower .co .uk or alternatively give me a call on 01895 204 948
Apply for Regional Service Engineer
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly