SSC HR Data Administrator
4 days left
We are currently seeking an SSC HR Data Administrator at £22k per annum in Lakeside, Portsmouth, this is to be working a 6 month contract with scope of extension, Carrying out transactional HR activity within the Shared Service Centre (SSC) on HR related processes in accordance with operating procedures and guidelines.
Key outputs/deliverables will be;
Delivery of transactional HR activities using Success Factors (HR database) and SAP including but not limited to
- Efficiently and effectively process new starter administration.
- Obtaining approval of vacancies
- Advertising roles
- Supporting completion of starter paperwork
- Processing starter paperwork
- Organising access and training on SAP
- Other starter admin including : medicals, setting up benefit records, security clearance
- Ensuring payroll advised
- Efficiently and effectively processing changes to employee records and terms and conditions
- Making changes
- Issuing written confirmation that changes have been made
- Ensuring payroll advised if necessary
- Efficiently and effectively processing leavers.
- Obtaining approval for the action
- Issuing written confirmation to the leaver
- Closing all records
- Responding to reference requests
- Ensuring payroll advised
- Efficiently and effectively process secondments and permanent transfers within the Group using Success Factors.
- Ensure that all operational processes are delivered within Governance Framework
- Any other ad-hoc projects or requests
- Ensure actions are effectively and accurately completed to time.
- Escalation of any issues faced in satisfying the customer demands.
Additional Key Accountabilities
- Identifying opportunities to improve the service.
- Providing input to and support to other teams to cover peaks of activity and/or absences
- Completion of ad-hoc tasks as requested.
Technical Experience and Qualifications
Knowledge, Qualifications and Experience
- Experience of following documented processes, accurately and to time
- Experience of working in an HR Team
- Experience of working in a shared service or high volume transactional environment
Skills & Competencies
- Experience in the use of Microsoft Office 2010 suite of applications including Excel, Word and Outlook.
- Experience of Success Factors
- Experience of SAP
- Ability to demonstrate discretion and confidentiality in respect to the work undertaken.
- Adopts a customer-centric approach to delivery of service.
- Attention to detail and accuracy are key personal attributes.
- A demonstrable team player with an ability to help motivate those working with them.
- Ability to work effectively under pressure and to meet tight deadlines.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Ability to adhere to defined processes and work instructions.
- Demonstrate an ability to identify improvements to working practices
- Excellent time management skills.
Behavioural and Leadership Competency Profile
- Leadership Performance
- Focuses on the delivery of results.
- Manages time effectively.
- Accepts responsibility for personal actions, behaviours and choices.
- Leading Innovation and Change
- Demonstrates a willingness to adjust ideas or perceptions based on changing demands and conditions.
- Leading People and Teams
- Willingly cooperates and puts in extra effort when needed to help others.
- Behaves professionally and consistently towards all team members, regardless of sex, race, gender or age.
- Leading Customer Focus
- Recognises the importance of the customer to the shared service centre.
- Treats all customers with respect and responds to them in a pleasant and friendly way.
- Leading Culture
- Actively contributes to ensuring a workplace free of discrimination and fair to everyone.
- Ensures that 100% of own behaviour is safe. Takes action to ensure the safety of others.
For more information or to apply directly to me for this role, please contact me on 01895 204 948 or alternatively I can be reached at Sophie.Howley @ Manpower .co .uk
Apply for SSC HR Data Administrator
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly