An automotive financial services company (large vehicle leasing) is looking for an extremely switched on administrator to become their Business Continuity Manager to basically keep the place running!
Based in Swindon, the successful candidate will coordinate with other key stakeholders across the organisation, including in their Milton Keynes HQ, to ensure the continued smooth running of the business.
- Review and update risk assessments for existing and new suppliers/transactions, reporting back to Risk & Governance
- Assist the Financial Services Director in preparing and reviewing all aspects of the budget
- Liaise monthly with the Controlling Analyst to ensure all spend is correctly assigned and within budget
- Manage the annual year-end accrual process
- Manage all aspects of supplier management and procurement, ensuring all relevant suppliers are correctly recorded on SAP, purchase orders are raised and filled correctly and new suppliers are appropriately vetted
- Act as the facilities management liaison coordinating requirements and activities between the local landlord, HQ in Milton Keynes and with the facilities manager
- Coordinate the production and distribution of presentations, reports, briefing packs, etc. for meetings
- Coordinate all travel requirements for the financial services business, ensuring requests are authorised, approved and within budget and policy
- Reconcile the monthly purchase ledger ensuring all entries are within budgetary constraints and policy parameters
- Manage all IT user requests for new starters, changes and leavers to ensure accurate and up-to-date user access
- Support the team in other IT-related activities affecting the team
- Ensure all departments correctly follow the archiving policy and managing the external document management provider
- Lead and coordinate projects across the Financial Services business areas as required
- Assist the Financial Services Director by providing support as and when required, including diary management, report generation/collation, setting up meetings and ensuring industry forum chairmanships/memberships are attended and actions fulfilled
- Arrange all on site catering requirements, stationery purchasing and other ad hoc material and service purchasing requirements
- Other ad hoc administrative duties, as required
- Excellent communications skills - both written and verbal
- Able to multi-task in a very busy, demanding environment
- Motivated by new challenges
- Strong attention to detail
- Able to present complex information clearly and concisely
- Analytical mind and natural problem solver
- Able to work well at all levels within the team
- Proficient in the following
- Excel, including formulae, charts, pivot tables and Gantt charts
This is an exciting opportunity to join a dynamic and growing team. The pay is £12.00/hour and you will work 26 hours/week, approximately 5 hours/day.
If you would like to learn more - please ring us on 0118 955 3284 and ask for Naomi, or apply here today.
Apply for Executive Administrator
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly