4 days left
Well established and successful business in South Cambridge looking for Assembly technician to join the team.
Main duties and outcomes:
- To assemble the Company's range of products and test where required, in accordance with written assembly instructions
- To make sure that products meet the Company's build requirements
- To work within assembly teams
- To identify to supervisor any problems observed with the parts supplied or methods used for assembly
- To ensure that products comply with relevant electrical safety and quality standards
Qualifications and Skills:
- Able to work to high quality standards
- Team working
- Effective communication
- Experience in Mechanical Assembly/Machine Shop environment
- Able to follow procedures, work instructions etc.
- Able to use hand tools and power tools
- Able to organise and plan work effectively
- Able to understand technical drawings
- Knowledge of health & safety issues within the manufacturing environment
You will be a flexible and adaptable, reliable, disciplined team-worker, who is a good communicator with good level of initiative, high level of integrity, attention to detail and committed to the role.
Apply for Assembly Operative
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly