Opportunities for newly qualified and experienced Technicians. Multi-Award-Winning automotive dealership looking to add skilled Vehicle Technicians to their impressive team in Weson-Super-Mare. As a Vehicle Technician you will perform diagnostic work, maintenance duties and complex repair tasks on a variety of car makes and models. You will contribute to the overall company success by working to a high standard and you will be rewarded against individual and company targets. As a valued member of the team you will receive continuous professional development and have the opportunity to achieve sought after industry qualifications.
- Carry out fault diagnostic work on customer and company vehicles.
- Advise customers on findings and best solutions to overcome issues.
- Perform servicing and repairs on a variety of car makes and models.
- MOT Testing (If appropriate) / preparation work
- See projects through to completion, duties vary from routine maintenance to complex repair work.
- General administration work.
- Monday to Friday 08:00-17:30 and alternate Saturday's 08:00-13:00.
- Qualified or experienced Vehicle Technician.
- MOT Tester (Desirable)
- Possess own tools for work purposes.
- Proactive attitude and able to work on own initiative.
- Full UK Driving License.
- Computer literate.
- Physically able to carry out duties.
- Location: BS5
- £18 - £28K DOE + Bonus
- MOT Tester Qualification
- Initial and ongoing training - excellent progression opportunities.
- 23 Days holiday + Bank holidays (Rising with service)
- Multiple discounts: In house products and services, high street, health care, childcare.
For additional information please contact 0117 9309751 and ask to speak with Steve.
Apply for Vehicle Technician
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly