This is a fantastic opportunity for a BT Project Co-ordinator based in Carliol Square. The purpose of the role is to support delivering projects for the customers and corporate brands across the UK and Ireland.
You may be working as part of a wider team to help deliver projects for our customers and you may get the opportunity to deliver your own projects from start to finish. Each of our projects and customers are unique, which means it's an exciting place to learn new skills.
Based in Newcastle Upon Tyne your duties will include,
- Providing Project Co-ordination services to the Management Team
- Organise and control project activities
- Ensure deadlines are met
- Ensure documents are updated and tracked accurately
- Maintain effective working relationships with key stakeholders
- Booking and managing delivery resources
- Track project costs and manage changes
This is an exciting opportunity to join a busy office environment and candidates should be able to have the ability to plan and prioritise and have the drive and enthusiasm to achieve results. The ideal candidate will have knowledge of project co-ordination or project management but this is not essential. This is a temporary on going role for 6 months initially working Monday to Friday .
If this sounds like you, then apply today!
Apply for Project Co-ordinator
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly