Finnish Speaking Credit Specialist
Our Client, American Express, is a global service company, providing customers with exceptional access to products and experiences that enrich lives and build business success.
They are committed to becoming the world's most respected service brand and daily deliver extraordinary service to our customers, constantly reinventing our ways of working to ensure we offer rich rewards that redefine expectations for their clients and themselves.
The position is primarily responsible for superior enhanced Risk services to American Express BTA client base. Responsibilities include the daily collecting of overdue payments through outbound and inbound calls. These will need to be executed with the highest levels of professionalism & service that maintains the brand whilst protecting shareholder losses.
- Negotiation for and managing the collection of overdue payments;
- Understanding customers financial arrangements and requirements;
- Secure repayment of overdue funds and avoid potential losses/write-offs;
- Resolving and preventing future recurrence by educating customer
- Able to use negotiation and relationship management skills to provide win-win outcomes;
- Ability to use judgmental decision making to drive customer loyalty and growth for the business;
- Good attention to detail and ability to follow strict compliance regulations.
- Understanding financial workings, some knowledge is desirable;
- Ability to deal with difficult situations professionally;
- Comfortable managing several proprietary and non-proprietary interfaces and credit system platforms;
- Excellent interpersonal skills; communication (verbal & written);
- Good working knowledge of Microsoft packages such as Excel, Word, PowerPoint;
- Language skills - Finnish is mandetory.
Blue Box Benefits - What's in it for you?
Our client's state of the art office in the heart of Brighton provides onsite facilities including a restaurant, coffee bar and gym, designed to put your wellbeing first.
At American Express, you will be part of a thriving and engaged culture where employee engagement and satisfaction ratings consistently place them as one of the best big companies to work for in the UK (Glassdoor Best Places to Work, 2017).
Apply for Finnish Speaking Credit Specialist
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly