Due to rapid company growth and high customer demand positions have become available for Vehicle Technicians to join a multi-award-winning automotive company. You will join a large team of highly skilled Vehicle Technicians in a thriving workshop enviroment. This is an exciting time to join the company who are expanding the workforce and developing their staff.
- Carry out fault diagnostic work on customer and company vehicles.
- Servicing, maintenance and repairs on a variety of car makes and models.
- Advise customers on findings and best solutions to overcome issues.
- MOT Preparation / Testing (If qualification held)
- Seeing projects through to completion, duties vary from routine maintenance to complex repair work.
- General garage administration work.
- Monday to Friday 08:00-17:30 and alternate Saturday's 08:00-13:00.
- Level 3 Qualified or highly experienced Vehicle Technician.
- Possess own tools for work purposes.
- Proactive attitude and able to work on own initiative.
- Full UK Driving License.
- Computer literate.
- Physically able to carry out duties.
- Bristol Based
- £18 - £28K DOE + Bonus
- MOT Tester Qualification available
- Free on-site parking
- Continued staff assistance and development
- 23 Days holiday + Bank holidays (Rising with service)
- Multiple discounts: In house products and services, high street, health care, childcare.
For additional information please contact 0117 9309751 and ask to speak with Steve.
Apply for Vehicle Technician
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly