6 days left
Manpower is looking for a Financial Controller to join our client, a well-established manufacturer in Wakefield. Leading a small team, the Financial Controller will play a key role in supporting the business strategy.
A leading name in their industry, the company manufacturers specialist products that are used across a wide range of industries.
As Financial Controller, you will be responsible for managing 4 direct reports. Key responsibilities include:
- Maintaining all financial systems and controls
- Financial reporting and transactions for the company
- Mentoring the Finance Team to motivate and engage
- Budgeting and forecasting
- Managing the audit processes
- Identifying and implementing improvements within the function
This opportunity will suit someone that possess the following skills and experience:
- A recognised accounting qualification (such as ACCA, CIMA, AAT or ICAEW)
- Experience in a Financial Controller role (or similar) within a manufacturing industry
- People-focused with the ability to lead and motivate a team
- Previous responsibility of budget management
In return the company offers a highly competitive salary or circa. £45,000 with a benefits package that includes a bonus, pension, group income protection and 25 days + bank holidays.
The working hours for this role are 09:00 - 17:00, Monday to Friday (37.5 hours).
Apply for Financial Controller
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly