We are seeking qualified HGV / PSV Technicians for Central and South Bristol to join a large team supporting an impressive fleet of public transport busses. You will enjoy a varied workload and be in good company with highly skilled, motivated Technicians and Engineers.
- Diagnose, log and report faults and address reoccurring faults.
- Perform periodic servicing and maintenance tasks on the company fleet of busses.
- MOT Preparation work.
- Attend roadside break downs and recover vehicles, responding efficiently to resolve the issue and get the vehicle back to a roadworthy state asap.
- Varied workload ranging from routine maintenance to highly complex tasks with an ever improving technological aspect to the companies fleet of vehicles.
- 39 Hrs P/W - working 5 of 7 days.
- Level 3 Qualified Technician - NVQ / C&G or Equivalent
- Prior experience within a mechanical / engineering workshop
- Good understanding of Health & Safety in the workplace
- Flexible approach to working hours
- Able to attain a PCV (Passenger Carrying Vehicle) licence
- Able to pass initial and sporadic drug tests
- Bristol Based
- £31,374 Basic + Overtime (£15.30 p/h)
- 2 Shift patterns available to suit you, nights also available
- PCV Licence attainable
- Initial and ongoing training and support with excellent career progression opportunities within a nationwide company.
- Free on-site parking
- Free Travel on company busses
- Company Pension Scheme
- Free Life Assurance
For additional information please contact 0117 930 9751 and ask to speak with Steve.
Apply for HGV Technician
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly