Bi-lingual Customer Service Administrator
The Customer Service administrator will serve as the companies key point of contact for customer sales orders, product samples and information requests. In addition, you will place purchase orders to replenish warehouse stocks or arrange drop shipments directly to customers.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
* Process sales orders received from customers
* Coordinate with warehouse and dispatch personnel for the accurate batch allocations and subsequent delivery of goods
* Process invoices and relevant documentation for all shipments
* Process customer complaints and follow-up until closure
* Coordinate imports and exports of product with the assistance of outside customs brokers/agents
* Update sample requests in salesforce.com and process delivery to customers
* Coordinate all documentation requests for product specifications as needed to fulfil customer requests
* Prepare information packages for products as requested by customers or as directed by sales account managers
* Process phone leads and direct information to correct parties
* Communicate with customers concerning orders, product availability, shipments, freight rates, lead times and supply chain orders
* Coordinate inventory counts at outside warehouses on a quarterly basis
* Other projects and assignments as directed by his/her supervisor
The position has no assigned direct reports; however, some strong character qualities are required to manage the diverse responsibilities of the role which will involve interaction with numerous stakeholders inside and outside the UK organisation.
* Minimum of 5 years experience in customer service work involving international (cross border) operations
* Educated to degree standard in a relevant discipline (Business studies, international commerce, finance etc) or HNC/D with relevant experience
* High ethical values including and experience maintaining the highest degree of confidentiality with sensitive information.
* Experience in a multi-national/global environment preferred.
* Experience in the transportation of samples into multiple geographies, duty management, customs schemes and regulations, rulings, internal audits.
* Management and documentation of orders, purchase orders, returns, complaints and rejections professionally & promptly with suppliers and customers
* Experience in international trade, deep management on documents, terms, duties and taxes.
* Thorough knowledge of the English language, spoken and written.
* Ability in a second or third European language (German, French, Spanish or other)
* Excellent written and verbal communication skills required. Able to express or exchange ideas by speaking and having the ability to give or receive detailed information either written or verbal.
GENERAL AND COMPUTER SKILLS
* Relationship building in multiple settings.
* Microsoft Office Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook and Access
* Experience with ERP system
* Extensive web based applications and reporting tools, such as web browsing, queries and integrating data from different sources