Customer Service Advisors
Customer Service Advisors - Dunfermline
Shift: Various shifts which will include some evenings and weekends.
£20,500 average reward package (includes incentives, Free Sky+HD, phone & broadband and unique Sky benefits)
As a Customer Service Advisor you'll be a natural with customers, supporting a variety of Broadband and other product related calls. Exceptional service is second nature to you and you'll have first class communication skills.
At Sky, making each and every one of our customers feel special has allowed us to deliver brilliant TV, broadband and telephony products to more than 11 million households across the UK and Ireland.
In our fast-paced and challenging Customer Service environment, we will need you to:
- Have a basic understanding or interest in Broadband and in-home technology
- Quickly understanding the customer's needs and providing the best resolution
- Meet targets that will challenge and stretch you
- Have great listening and influencing skills
- Be passionate for our products
- Have outstanding customer service skills
- Have great communication skills
When you join the team you'll be given some of the best training and coaching there is, to make sure you're ready to speak to our customers about their Sky Broadband or other Sky products. And you can also work towards gaining an industry recognised accreditation through our fantastic 'Aspire' programme, so you're always at your best.
And as a Customer Service Advisor, you can look forward to:
- A competitive basic salary;
- A great bonus scheme;
- Free Sky+HD, phone and broadband;
- Private healthcare and dental care;
It's our people that make Sky Europe's leading entertainment company. That's why we work hard to be an inclusive employer, so everyone at Sky can be their best.