Retail Sales Advisor (Sky Retail Stores) Redhill
Sales Advisor (Sky Retail Stores)
OTE £29,000 uncapped commission plus fantastic benefits including free Sky+HD
As the leading home entertainment and communication provider in Europe, we're always on the lookout for great people who can provide a first class sales experience in our Sky retail stores. We now have Sales Advisor opportunities in Redhill. So if you're the kind of person who relishes the thought of showcasing brilliant entertainment, innovative technology, working as part of a team and giving a great customer sales experience that no one else can, then working for Sky could be for you.
As a Sales Advisor you will work on our retail stands in shopping Centre's, approaching new and existing customers to have great sales conversations and bring all of our fantastic products to life through demonstrations. Speaking with the customer you'll ask the right questions so that you are able to gain a quick understanding of what's important to them and give them a tailored solution to their needs.
To achieve this, you'll:
- Be confident and outgoing
- Have a truly customer focused approach
- Demonstrate a natural sales flair
- Be passionate about all things Sky
We'd love you to have some previous sales experience, but what's more important is that you:
- Have first class customer service skills
- Are hardworking and self-motivated
- Enjoy working as part of a team
- Thrive in a target driven environment
- Are keen to progress within a sales role
In return for your commitment to providing the very best customer sales experience, we will give you:
- A competitivebasic salary of £14,976 with a OTE £29,000
- Uncapped commission
- Free Sky+ HD, Broadband and discounted calls
- Company pension, healthcare and ShareSave scheme
- Full product and sales training
- Continued support and career development opportunities
Go to careers.sky.com to find out more about us and apply for this role.
It's our people that make Sky Europe's leading entertainment company. That's why we work hard to be an inclusive employer, so everyone at Sky can be their best.